AIRnet is a compressed air piping system that delivers quality air exactly where you need it, from compressor to the point of use.
- Low friction and seamless connections of AIRnet minimise pressure drop thus effectively reduce the cost of ownership of your piping system.
- Thanks to a smart design and low weight materials, AIRnet can be installed 70% faster than conventional systems.
- AIRnet pipes and fittings are assembled in just a few steps by a single installer, without the need for heavy machinery.
Lawton Copper Tubes
The Lawton Tube Company Limited is the UK's leading independent manufacturer and distributor of copper tube. Established as a Limited Company in 1920 and still family owned! For more information please see our about us page.
Lawton Copper Tubes form an indispensable link between one of the world's most versatile metals and a wide variety of finished goods.
These include tubes, coils, degreased medical fittings, refrigeration fittings and tubes for plumbing, heating, refrigeration and air conditioning systems, electrical bus bars, medical gas installations, automotive braking circuits (copper brake pipe) and a host of other engineering applications.
Copper has a proven performance and provides a cost effective solution to many pipe work and tube requirements on the basis of its inherent properties.
* High strength and ductility
* Excellent corrosion resistance
* Compatibility with a wide range of fluids
* High thermal and electricity conductivity
* Excellent fabrication and joining properties
With a range of Kite marked products from stock, supported by quality systems audited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, we aim to provide you with a first class service at competitive rates.